A verse to read and re-read
- Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.
- Life is not mapped out for us. It is confusing, there are opportunities and setbacks and we have to work it out for ourselves. One of the things Christians seek most is God’s guidance (judging by the number of books written about it). Could the solution be as simple as this one verse?
- Discuss the ways in which God speaks to us?
- What would you say is the number one way?
- How would you check if a sense of direction is of God or not?
- How might you be forewarned, or informed, about the course of the new day?